Who are GoShorty?
GoShorty are one of the UK’s leading short-term learner driver insurance providers, helping thousands of learner drivers across the UK each week to get flexible insurance on a car from just 1 hour to 24 weeks.
What is temporary Learner Driver vehicle insurance?
Temporary Learner Driver Insurance is a popular choice for provisional drivers who want to get more hours of driving practice in, without the expense of driving lessons. All you need is access to a car and a suitable friend or family member who can take you out.
Why use GoShorty?
· All policies are fully comprehensive · Learner driver insurance for drivers aged 17 to 25
· Total flexibility of cover between 1 hour to 24 weeks
· Low excess
· We cover vehicle values from £1 to £50,000 (some limitations apply)
· Easy to use online quote form, get short term cover in minutes
· Protect the car owner’s No Claims Discount
GoShorty allows your Learner motorist clients to:
· Gain extra experience behind the wheel outside of lessons
· Drive home from the test centre
· Cover them in their own or someone else's car when learning
Benefits to you:
· Market Leading Panel of Insurers
· Wide Acceptance Criteria
· Competitive Pricing
· 2-minute Quote and Buy Online
· Documents delivered straight into customers inbox
· 1 hour to 24 weeks durations
· 4.9 Star ‘Excellent’ Trustpilot Rating
A&M School of Motoring
Copyright © 2005 - 2021 A&M School of Motoring - All Rights Reserved.